Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Playing with Painter

These are some tests with " Painter" software, the one I use to bring color to all my works. Usually I start an image with a pencil (a real one!) rough and then scan&paint on the computer. Sometimes, like this ones, directly on the computer, just for testing the brushes, papers, effects,etc.


Lucinda said...

I love to come everyday to see this blog ! :D

Anonymous said...

Si si yo tambien, especialmente me gusta el del estilo mattoti.


Alex DeLarge.

obat infeksi prostat said...

The information is very innovative and educate all
obat darah manis obat sakit saat buang air kecil obat penyakit hepatitis cara mengobati flu batuk cara mengobati radang pembuluh darah obat penyakit perut kembung obat penyakit rahim kering obat penyakit radang gusi obat pendarahan di lambung obat demam kelenjar